LASIK is the most commonly performed to treat nearsightedness(myopia), farsightedness(hyperopia) and astigmatism.
All laser vision rectification surgeries work by reshaping the eye cornea. Thus the light passing through this cornea will correctly reach onto the retina located in the inner part of the eye. Lasik is one of the treatment technique for rectifying the conditions caused due to the defect of corneal shape. Neera Eye Center is famous for Lasik Eye Surgery in Delhi.
The first step of Lasik surgery is the creation of thin flap in the cornea inorder to perform the procedure. This flap is created by using an instrument called microkeratome or femtosecond. The flap is peeled back painlessly by using this instrument. Then by using the laser, the underlying corneal tissue is reshaped. The cornea is reshaped in such a way that the light passing on to the cornea need to be focused in the retina. After the completion of this procedure, the corneal flap is put back in place and thus the surgery is completed.
- About 96% of the patients suffering form the eye problems will get back their desired vision by Lasik surgery.
- Lasik procedure is painless.
- It is a non-invasive treatment procedure.
- No need of patches, stitches or blades.
- More vision enhancement is possible after years of lasik, if vision changes while aging.
- One can become free form contact glass and lens.
Neera Eye Center is one of the famous Eye Care Clinic in India performing best Lasik Eye Surgery in Delhi. This eye center is a leading eye center in the country offering modern diagnostic, therapeutic and rehabilitative services in the field of Ophthalmology. For any eye related problems, please free to contact our specialist..